Saturday, April 18, 2015

That Time I Was on TV . . . but not really

I had the very fortunate pleasure of joining my dear friend, Kevin Zelman, on the set of The Morning Brew to discuss the launch of Beachbody on Demand (BOD) back in March.*


I would like to preface the video of my interview, with this little Friends quip.  Thank you, Chandler, for being the voice in my head while I was on camera.



I wasn't able to get my hands on the actual and factual video file, but you can CLICK HERE to take a look at the oh-so professional interview!  If you want to jump straight to the interview, fast forward to the 20:08 time marker.


* Since the filming of this interview, there have been a number of changes made to Beachbody on Demand.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment