Saturday, April 18, 2015

Life Hack - Tomato Cutting

I can't possibly be the only one who gets bored/distracted in the middle of preparing a meal, right?  I mean how long can it actually take to peel potatoes?!?  Am I right?  So, I'm always on the lookout for some time saver life hacks.  When I stumbled upon this cherry (or grape) tomato slicing hack, I was shocked, impressed, awed, and stupified.  It's just so dang simple and obvious!


What you'll need:
  • Tomatoes of the cherry or grape variety
  • 2 plates
  • 1 knife

Here's the trick:
  1. Place tomatoes on plate.
  2. Place other plate on top of tomatoes.
  3. Slice the tomatoes while gently holding the top plate.

No joke, it's that easy. 





The downside to making these discoveries, however, is that my OCD brain almost immediately tries to calculate how much time I've actually wasted before turning to a life of hackery . . . ahhhh well, onward and upward right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment