Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Feta-Zucchini Boats



Another one of my fave clean(ish) meals!  Just a few ingredients, and it takes under 10 minutes from beginning to end!

What you'll need:

  • Zucchini
  • Feta
  • Salt & Pepper (to taste)
What you'll do:

  1. Preheat your broiler to high (mine is set to 525*)
  2. Put a pot of water on to boil
  3. Cut your zucchini in half lengthwise
  4. Scoop out the seeds
  5. Throw in the pot to blanche the zucchini for about a minute
     
     6. Remove zucchini from water and dry off with a paper towel
     7. Scoop a generous amount of feta into the "boat"
     8.  Place in broiler for a few minutes, until the feta begins to brown
     9.  Remove boats from broiler.  VOILA!



Feel free to add Pink Himalayan Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste!

Enjoy!



Check out some more fun recipes and ideas on one of our fave blogs around:  http://jebbicasworld.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that makes me so hungry! I want to go make that right now. I kind of suck at making zucchini boats, though. SkinnyTaste has this zucchini boat enchilada recipe that I LOVE, but I can never get the boats right and usually wind up just chopping them up and making a casserole. Feta is one of my favorite food groups, though! Thanks for sharing on Food & Fitness Friday! I hope you come back soon...I want to see more of you and this blog! :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out Jessica! They were super delicious. I have a serious feta obsession, though, so I might be a little biased. ;)

      Delete